Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, bitmasbakery.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request bitmasbakery.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how bitmasbakery.com ‘s visitors use its website. From time to time, bitmasbakery.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
bitmasbakery.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments.
bitmasbakery.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to bitmasbakery.com’s websites choose to interact with bitmasbakery.com in ways that require bitmasbakery.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that bitmasbakery.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who register at https:// bitmasbakery.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
bitmasbakery.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. bitmasbakery.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, bitmasbakery.com does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Patient Medical Data
All client’s medical records on this platform remain the exclusive property of bitmasbakery.com
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Physicians, software administrative and all other employees of bitmasbakery.com who may come in contact with clients medical records will regard and treat such records as confidential.
- No client’s medical record will be shared with a third party without the permission of the client and/or bitmasbakery.com, and such disclosure can be made only when it serves the best interest of the client.
- Medical records can be made available on demand to the courts, medical regulatory agencies and other relevant agencies as occasion may demand with a court ruling.
- Both physicians and clients’ accounts will be password protected to prevent breach of privacy and confidentiality.
- In the event of laxity on the side of either physician or client, the individual will take full responsibility for the resultant breach of confidentiality and loss of privacy.
- bitmasbakery.com will ensure strict protection of all clients’ data with the most effective encryption method available to it.
For More Information
However if you are still looking for more information, please you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: